Produced specifically with kids in mind, our whimsical Woodland Series comes in a variety of patterns to suit your little one's personality and style!
- Stay safe with the added protection of 3 layers of 100% quilters cotton
- Pleating design for a snug and longer, more comfortable fit than flat designs
- Pocket for reusable filters (sold separately)
- Slot for optional nose bridge piece for tighter fit (sold separately)
- Combining design, comfort and practicality
- Quality, washable fabric is a more sustainable option than disposable masks
- Adjustable elastic ties
- Extra breathability (from cotton fabric and pleating design)
- Side binding to improve fit and comfort on face
- Handmade in Sydney, Australia
Size guide (approx.):
Kids: 17cm W x 12cm H
As advised by the Australian Commission on Safety & Quality in Healthcare, "Wearing a face mask in Australia is recommended by health experts in areas where community transmission of COVID-19 is high, if physical distancing is not possible".
World Health Organisation link on 'How to wear a fabric mask safely'.
Our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade PPE, and not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the government and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
Note: due to the nature of fabric prints and pattern layout, the version you order may not be exactly as pictured.